Cancellation policy and cancellation form for consumers
“Consumer” in the sense of this cancellation policy is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear declaration to us (Equined GmbH, Otto Hahn Straße 3, 87700 Memmingen, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +49 8331 9415614) (e.g. a Letter or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to Equined GmbH immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the consumer’s personal needs.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to consumers who have their place of residence, habitual residence or delivery address outside of a member state of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) at the time of the conclusion of the contract and the delivery and do not belong to any of these member states.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, copy this form into an editor, fill it out and send it back.)
Equined GmbH, Otto Hahn Straße 3, 87700 Memmingen, email address: email@example.com
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) on the
Purchase of the following goods (*) / provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) ____________ / received on (*) _________________
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable
Notes on returning goods
- The following modalities mentioned in this section are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- Please avoid damaging or contaminating the goods.
- If possible, please send the goods back to us in their original packaging and outer packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If you no longer have the original packaging or the outer packaging, you should use other suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against damage in transit and to avoid any claims for damages due to damage caused by inadequate packaging.